This app is based on the uKloo board game created by www.ukloo.com.
Juggling cupcakes? A googly-eyed periscope? A pig wearing a hat? You just never know what animated surprise your child will uncover when they play the uKloo Early Reader App.
uKloo Early Reader App is a fun seek-and-find literacy game for ages four and up. It encourages kids to look up word clues, search the play screen and discover surprises along the way! There’s even a picture helper to look up words when kids get stuck. Soon, your child will be reading without even realizing it!
• Progressively builds sight reading (visual word recognition)
• Provides the basics of sentence structure
• Introduces research skills
• Builds confidence
• Promotes independent learning and play
• Makes you giggle
• Engaging surprise animations throughout the game
• Everyday words for early readers
• Word repetition reinforces visual word recognition
• Ten adjustable levels of achievement, progressing from easy three-letter words
• Choice of three to ten clues per round
• Audio assist to play the game
• A Picture Helper that provides:
• illustrations and audio assist to look up words
• basics of sentence structure, including nouns, verbs, prepositions, and adjectives
• an opportunity to develop first research skills
• able play Rated
• PAL Award
• bestappsforkids best of the best award
• Selected for kindertown
that’s everything you need I’m pretty sure
Copyright: © uKloo Kids Inc and Smiley Guy Studios Inc. uKloo is a trademark of Doreen Dotto under license to uKloo Kids Inc.
Fixed IAP issues.
General bug and optimization improvements.
mod game id : com.SGS.uKloo
Copyright© 2020 Apklik