Joy School English Level 3 continues building on the English and Values curriculum taught in Joy School English Levels 1 and 2.
After completing Level 3, students will be able to:
– Answer simple questions about oneself and others
Example: She’s wearing a dress
– Understand short conversations between two characters.
Example: Who is he?
He is my grandpa. He is a farmer.
– Follow two-step directions.
Example: Find the balloon on the chair.
Color the balloon yellow.
– Follow illustrated audible stories and identify some of the basic story elements.
– Blend letter sounds into CVC words.
– Begin to read common sight words.
– Read simple decodable text
Example: The fat cat sat.
– Write letters of the English alphabet and copy words and short sentences.
Joy School English Level 3 now includes the full 24 units of content! This level was designed for students 5-6 years old who have had 1-2 years of English instruction. This latest update adds:
– 12 new units of content (songs, Read Along stories, values-based stories, Decodable Books, additional lesson plans)
– 300 new videos
– Ability for user to move directly to the next activity in student mode
– More streamlined on boarding process
– Various enhancements and bug fixes
mod game id : com.alegralearning.joyschoollevel3
Copyright© 2020 Apklik